This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Localization Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing our localization program. Your expertise in globalization and localization, project management, and agile delivery methodologies will be crucial in ensuring that our teams prioritize localization when developing our products. You will collaborate closely with various stakeholders and teams across the organization, including content writers, designers, developers, and product managers. Additionally, you will serve as the main point of contact for our translation vendor and oversee projects for our existing markets and global expansions. Your role will involve maintaining and developing the Global Localization Strategy, nurturing relationships with partners and vendors, and utilizing data and analytics to drive strategic business decisions.
- Maintain and further develop the Global Localization Strategy, including tools, processes, and best practices.
- Own the end-to-end Localization Program and ensure smooth and scalable work relations with all stakeholders.
- Manage and nurture relationships with partners, vendors, and Language Service Providers.
- Present regular reports on progress and forecast of project team's work status, escalating issues and evaluating needed support.
- Oversee the collection, monitoring, and reporting of localization metrics.
- Own localization data and analytics and use data to drive strategic business decisions.
- Have 5+ years of experience in localization and translation management.
- Drive multilingual localization programs through cross-functional partnership.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills, ability to prioritize tasks, data-savvy, and proactive attitude.
- Have a proven track record of building systems and processes to support a robust localization program.
- Make data and insights accessible to a non-expert audience.
- 5+ years of experience in localization and translation management
- Experience driving multilingual localization programs through cross-functional partnership
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to prioritize tasks, data-savvy and proactive attitude
- A proven track record of building systems and processes to support a robust localization program
- Experience making data and insights accessible to a non-expert audience
- Connected care platform for diabetes
- Helps patients and their care team more efficiently manage their condition between appointments
- Unifies data from leading diabetes and health monitoring devices
- Delivers insights that improve personal and clinical decision support
- Free Glooko® Mobile and Web App for easy tracking and proactive management of diabetes care
- Revolutionizes the connection between patients and providers
- Drives patient engagement and adherence via digital therapeutics
- Accelerates the speed of clinical trials
- Globally deployed in over 30 countries and 8,000+ clinical locations