This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
If you want to be part of a united team where everyone is empowered and trusted to make an impact, then Magic Leap could be the place for you. At Magic Leap, you will have the freedom to explore innovative solutions and use your talents to solve real-world problems. As a Lead, Software Engineer on the System Performance & Reliability team, you will be responsible for investigating graphics performance issues, optimizing system performance and power, developing tools and methodologies, and guiding the next-gen of AR graphics architecture. The System Performance and Reliability team plays a crucial role in defining the competitive position of existing products as well as guiding next-gen product roadmaps at Magic Leap.
- Develop trace analysis tools that help characterize workload performance
- Profile benchmarks and various system workloads to identify performance bottlenecks
- Triage and debug system performance issues
- Work effectively as an individual contributor in a multidisciplinary team
- Guide technical solutions across the entire graphics stack, from application to photons
- Collaborate with other teams to drive graphics architecture for next generation AR products
- Experience in system architecture, graphics pipeline architecture, or gaming engine development, or similar field
- Solid knowledge and experience in modern GPU architecture and rendering pipeline, performance analysis with emphasis on hardware and software components
- Past experience championing Agile methodologies
- Discretionary bonus
- Fully comprehensive benefits package
- US Base Salary Range: $140,000-$196,000 US
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.