This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Lead Software Developer will be responsible for leading and managing a software development team in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. They will play a crucial role in the programming implementation of client projects and will serve as a technical liaison when interacting with clients. The position requires expertise in front and back-end development, as well as the ability to convert requirements into technical solutions. The Lead Software Developer will also be responsible for ensuring high-quality software delivery and providing guidance and mentoring to the development team.
- Understanding the individual design requirements for a specific client implementation and creating any required custom development.
- Being conversant across front and back-end development to make modifications and enhancements across all aspects of the system.
- Ongoing interaction with design managers, project managers, and testing on application usability, features, and performance.
- Convert requirements documents into sound technical solutions.
- Work on projects from requirements to launch, including code review, testing, and deployment.
- Evangelize emerging technologies and the intelligent integration of them into our product suite.
- Ensuring the team is consistently delivering high-quality software following endpoint standards.
- Provide overall direction and guidance to the development team on a day-to-day basis.
- To be a champion and expert to developers and provide advice and solutions.
- Provides mentoring and training to Associate.
- Lead and manage a software development team
- Implement individual client projects
- Collaborate with R&D and serve as a technical liaison with clients
- Understand design requirements and create custom development
- Proficient in front and back-end development
- Interact with design managers, project managers, and testing teams
- Convert requirements documents into technical solutions
- Work on projects from requirements to launch, including code review, testing, and deployment
- Stay updated with emerging technologies and integrate them into the product suite
- Ensure high-quality software delivery following endpoint standards
- Provide direction and guidance to the development team
- Mentor and train associate developers
- High quality software development
- Overall direction and guidance to the development team
- Champion and expert support for developers
- Mentoring and training opportunities
- Responsibility for resolving team issues and problems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education
- 4-7 years' experience in system design and development
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attentive listening skills
- Strong leadership skills
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.