This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Postscript is seeking a fullstack engineer to join their Fondue team in Israel. Fondue is a platform that aims to increase profitability and foster relationships for ecommerce merchants by replacing coupon codes with brand-embedded CashBack. The ideal candidate for this role is a talented fullstack engineer with a passion for frontend development. They will work closely with product, design, sales, and operation teams to deliver high-quality technology and will be responsible for the entire development lifecycle. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing organization and contribute to creating delightful experiences for merchants and shoppers.
- Fullstack engineer with a unique passion for frontend
- Independent and highly communicative engineer
- Driven by new technology to serve users' needs perfectly
- Passionate about impact at scale and getting things done
- Loves meeting people in person and brainstorming over coffee
- Able to work independently and also enjoy quiet time at home to get things done
- Experience in creating experiences from UX to DB
- Familiar with frontend standards, best practices, and technologies
- Ability to mentor team members on building beautiful frontend code
- Proficient in data analysis, feature experimentation, and user engagement measurement
- Skilled in writing clean code covered by tests
- Experience in integrating with vendors and working with 3rd party services
- Knowledgeable in deploying, scaling, and monitoring services
- Ability to work as part of a passionate tech-savvy team and interact with customers
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.