This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As an SMS Sales Associate at Postscript, you will play a crucial role in engaging and converting ecommerce customers through conversational SMS messages. Working closely with our merchants, you will adopt their brand voice and understand their products and operations to deliver a comprehensive merchant strategy. Your primary duties will include testing and implementing SMS strategies, creating operational processes, and driving purchases for our merchants. This hourly position in Phoenix, AZ requires a customer-first mindset, the ability to work weekends and holidays, and offers the opportunity to contribute to the growth of a world-class organization.
- Engage subscribers in conversational SMS messages that build brand and drive purchases for our merchants
- Work closely with our merchants' teams to adopt their brand voice and understand their products and operations
- Coordinate with other members of the Customer Success team in order to deliver a comprehensive merchant strategy
- Test conversational SMS strategies that engage subscribers
- Create and document operational processes to facilitate the work of our team in the future
- 1 or more years of experience in customer-facing roles like sales, support or retail
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- Customer-first mindset and treat customers with respect and empathy
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well in a team and collaborate with others
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Familiarity with ecommerce and SMS marketing is a plus
- Must be able to work in Phoenix, AZ and be in the office for a set schedule
- Non-flexible shift from 11am-10pm, Wednesday-Saturday
- Pay rate up to $52,000/a year paid hourly plus uncapped commission & equity
- 4/10's schedule (4 days per week, 10 hr shifts)
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fun - We’re passionate and enjoy what we do
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other perks!
This is some text inside of a div block.