This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This position is for an Enterprise Security Engineer at Twilio. The role involves evolving and maturing Twilio's Enterprise Security, bringing in broad enterprise security knowledge, and collaborating effectively with multiple stakeholders. The responsibilities include enhancing security across the enterprise, improving team processes and capabilities, performing threat modeling and risk assessments, developing security standards and policies, and leading large projects as a subject matter expert. The qualifications include 5+ years of experience in information security, minimum 3 years of experience in enterprise security, and expertise in various security issues and technologies. The role is remote and based in British Columbia, Ontario, or Alberta.
- Consult with IT/business units to enhance security across the enterprise.
- Work to mature a growing team and improve the team's overall processes and capabilities.
- Perform threat modeling, architectural reviews, and risk assessments to influence security best practices across enterprise solutions.
- Develop security standards, guidelines, and policies.
- Lead large projects end-to-end as a subject matter expert, bringing in industry best practices to solve complex security problems.
- 5+ years experience in information security space
- Minimum 3 years experience in enterprise security/security engineering teams implementing and improving enterprise security platforms
- Experience working with OS and endpoint security
- Experience performing threat modeling and architectural reviews
- Experience in collecting and analyzing logs and other telemetry data
- Capable subject matter expert on security issues and technologies
- Experience with design and implementation of Zero Trust architecture and solutions (desired)
- Experience with SaaS application security including assessing risks and driving improvements (desired)
- Experience with designing cloud-based IAM solutions and an understanding of concepts like role-based access control (desired)
- Must be located in British Columbia, Ontario, or Alberta for remote work.
- Competitive pay
- Generous time-off
- Ample parental and wellness leave
- Retirement savings program
- Remote work opportunity
- Equal employment opportunity
- Affirmative action employer
- Support for volunteering and donation efforts
- Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.