This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking an Engineering Manager Data Science to lead a team of engineers and data scientists in solving real-world data science challenges for various stakeholders within the organization. The successful candidate will provide strategic direction, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and design and implement a data science roadmap aligned with our product roadmaps. Additionally, they will foster a culture of continuous learning, stay updated on industry trends, and cultivate strong relationships with other department heads. The Engineering Manager will be accountable for the team's delivery and outcomes, managing projects from inception to completion.
- Provide clear, strategic direction and guidance to the team in line with the company's vision and priorities.
- Collaborate extensively with Product Managers, Lead Engineers, Data Scientists, and peers across the tech department to create impactful business solutions.
- Design and implement an actionable data science roadmap that aligns with product roadmaps and ensure deliverability by the team.
- Offer structured, technical guidance to the team and establish industry-leading best practices to enhance product reliability and team productivity.
- Cultivate a culture of continuous learning within the team, encouraging upskilling, knowledge sharing, and peer mentoring.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and advancements in data science and machine learning and implement relevant innovations in team operations.
- Foster strong relationships with other department heads to ensure the alignment of business goals and enhance cross-functional cooperation.
- Accountable for the team's delivery and outcomes, managing projects from inception to completion.
- Prior experience in a leadership role, such as an engineering manager or data science manager.
- Demonstrable passion for building, leading, and nurturing high-performing data science and engineering teams.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to provide clear, strategic direction and guidance to a team.
- Collaborative mindset and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in data science and machine learning.
- Ability to design and implement actionable data science roadmaps.
- Experience in establishing industry-leading best practices.
- Ability to cultivate a culture of continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
- Knowledge of industry trends and advancements in data science and machine learning.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to foster strong relationships with other department heads and enhance cross-functional cooperation.
- Flexible office attendance and working hours
- Up to 30 days paid vacation (depending on the location)
- State-of-the-art, modern offices
- Unique and meaningful benefits (more information available on the website)
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.