This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As the Engineering Manager of the Ads Bidding and pacing team at Reddit, you will be responsible for leading a team in developing and maintaining products, APIs, and infrastructure for optimizing ads performance through auto bidding and pacing. Your role will involve driving automation and enhancement of the advertiser's planning, buying, and campaign optimization experience with Reddit ads. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive advertising revenue and improve campaign performance, while also setting team goals and providing mentorship and career development opportunities. This role requires experience in leading engineering teams, machine learning engineering, and knowledge of machine learning development practices.
- Managing and leading a team of engineers to develop and maintain products, APIs, and infrastructure for optimizing ads performance through auto bidding and pacing
- Driving automation and enhancement of advertiser’s planning, buying and campaign optimization experience with Reddit ads, including auto bidding strategies, budget pacing algorithms, creative automation, traffic forecasting, bid recommendation, smart opportunities, diagnostic tools etc.
- Adopting new privacy-centric standards and APIs and leveraging probabilistic attribution solutions to build the next generation of optimization tools
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product, data science, and sales, to drive advertising revenue and improve campaign performance
- Setting team goals and objectives, and tracking progress towards achieving them
- Identifying and developing talent within the team and providing mentorship and career development opportunities
- 3+ years of experience leading engineering teams
- 6+ years of experience as a Machine learning engineer
- Experience partnering with product managers and designers to build new products
- Knowledge of Machine learning development practices
- (Nice to have) Experience in ads funnel and lifecycle
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.