This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the position of Electrical Design Engineer at Core Scientific is as follows: The Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for designing and maintaining all aspects of electrical systems in mission critical data centers. They will utilize Building Information Modeling using Revit and collaborate with internal and external design, client, and construction team members. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and previous experience as a lead project electrical engineer. Their primary focus will be on managing efficient electrical distribution for mission critical data centers.
- Research, develop, and design equipment, components, products, and systems for efficient electrical distribution in mission critical data centers.
- Perform all aspects of engineering and design for assignments.
- Lead the drawings review effort with consultants and contractors.
- Provide document control and submittal review.
- Work with the Design engineering team and Data Center Operations team to create design sketches, layouts, and plans.
- Study test data and make comparisons with similar designs.
- Identify process deficiencies and develop solutions to improve them.
- Deliver documentation offering a critical analysis and suggestions for correcting errors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or advanced degree and experience required
- Familiarity with Building Information Modeling using Revit
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience as a lead project electrical engineer capable of directing the project team
- Ability to research, develop, and design equipment, components, products, and systems for efficient electrical distribution in mission critical data centers
- Proficiency in performing all aspects of engineering and design for assignments
- Ability to lead drawings review effort with consultants and contractors
- Document control and submittal review skills
- Collaboration with design engineering team and data center operations team to create design sketches, layouts, and plans
- Analytical skills to study test data and make comparisons with similar designs
- Problem-solving skills to identify process deficiencies and develop solutions
- Ability to deliver documentation offering critical analysis and suggestions for correcting errors
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge blockchain technology
- Chance to be part of a revolutionary industry
- Collaborative and fast-paced work environment
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Travel opportunities to different data centers
- Full-time position with regular working hours
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art data center facilities
- Access to industry-leading software and tools
- Supportive and innovative company culture
- Opportunity to work on mission-critical projects
- Opportunity to work with a diverse and talented team
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of innovative financial products and services
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.