This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The eLearning Developer is responsible for creating and editing training content, with a focus on video content. They will collaborate with other e-learning developers and cross-functional team members to ensure course specifications are met. The role also involves utilizing various tools and best practices to develop engaging learning experiences for customers. Additionally, the eLearning Developer will optimize course delivery based on data and collaborate with cross-functional teams to manage and produce content on time. Measurement and evaluation of training outcomes are also key responsibilities.
- Partner with other e-learning developers, Knowledge & Training, and cross-functional team members to confirm course specifications and resolve gaps via training needs assessments.
- Utilize tools like Wistia, Mindstamp, Kajabi itself, Figma, Pendo, Rev, Webflow, BigMarker, and more to build eLearning courses, live events, learning paths, resources, and/or audio and visual content.
- Utilize UI/UX best practices and adult learning theory principles to develop highly engaging landing pages, web copy, email funnels, feedback loops, and general learning experiences for varying audiences throughout the customer journey.
- Develop learning deliverables in various engaging formats such as courses, games, videos, quizzes, etc.
- Partner with manager, teammates, and cross-functional partners to proactively iterate on course delivery and continually improve programs and delivery styles.
- Build and optimize processes in partnership with Operations and cross-functional teams to document, record, and capture the customer's journey with training at Kajabi.
- Plan, manage, and produce content and courses on time and align those programs with an overall learning outcomes strategy.
- Address changes and feedback to course deliverables in a timely manner.
- Align and manage cross-functional relationships to ensure the completion, delivery, and success of each project.
- Measure, evaluate, and report on training outcomes based on Kajabi and team business objectives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 1-2 years of experience across instructional design, training delivery, content management, and project management
- Great project management skills
- Demonstrated record of developing engaging training content for an audience with varied ability
- Ability to untangle unique or complex workflows
- Comfortable working with tools like Wistia, Mindstamp, Kajabi, Figma, Pendo, Rev, Webflow, BigMarker, etc.
- Knowledge of UI/UX best practices and adult learning theory principles
- Ability to develop highly engaging landing pages, web copy, email funnels, feedback loops, and general learning experiences
- Experience in developing learning deliverables in various formats (courses, games, videos, quizzes, etc.)
- Strong data analysis skills to proactively iterate on course delivery and improve programs
- Experience in planning, managing, and producing content and courses on time
- Ability to address changes and feedback to course deliverables in a timely manner
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to measure, evaluate, and report on training outcomes based on business objectives
- Company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for self and family
- Company sponsored HSA account
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational Allowances
- Fitness incentives package
- Company funded mental health resources
- Wellness perks
- Casual Dress
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.