This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a full-time, seasoned Brand Design Lead to support and scale our Brand design team. You’ll be responsible for leading Brand Design and will be reporting to the Head of Design. You'll be responsible for overall design output, holding the highest bar for quality, high-level creative direction, managing projects end-to-end, measuring success and evangelizing the team’s work internally and externally.
- Collaborate with Product, Product Design, Marketing, and Engineering to build and evolve the Aptos brand identity.
- Develop and design assets for branding, events, communications, web, marketing, social media, and other visual brand solutions.
- Apply branding and create visual identities across all Aptos products.
- Manage and direct work with external agencies.
- Support and mentor a junior to mid-level brand designer and scale the brand design team.
- Inspire the team to deliver their best work.
- Manage a team and provide leadership.
- Demonstrate exceptional creativity and innovative design skills.
- Utilize design software such as Figma, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Communicate and present effectively.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with empathy and collaboration.
- Proven leader who inspires the team to their best work
- 7+ years experience with 2+ years experience managing a team
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills, with a strong portfolio of work to prove it
- Excels at design software, including Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized and thrives making ambiguity more tractable, actionable, and desirable
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines as well as motivating a team to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Empathetic and collaborative cross-functional partner
- 100% insurance premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents (US Employees)
- Equipment of your choice
- Flexible vacation time, 11 holidays, and floating company days off
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
- 401k matching (US Employees)
- Fun and inclusive in-person and digital events