This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Imprint is seeking a Data Architect with at least 2 years of industry experience to join their Data Platform team. The team is responsible for developing and maintaining centralized data infrastructure, supporting ETL and ML operations, and leveraging data to generate actionable insights. The ideal candidate will have experience in data architecture, ETL data pipeline, and data warehouse modeling, as well as proficiency in tools such as Airflow, Snowflake, and Github. Strong communication and collaboration skills are essential, and a Master's degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred. The hourly pay range for this role is $40-$60.
- Develop, implement, maintain and optimize data transformation, data pipeline validation/monitoring, data warehouse management and data cataloging process
- Troubleshoot data issues and queries with business partners across the company
- Work closely with analytics, business intelligence to build data model/marts for business metrics
- Write and communicate end-user and technical documentation
- 2+ years of industry experience working in data architecture, ETL data pipeline, data warehouse modeling
- Experience or familiar with development tools: Airflow (Python), Snowflake (SQL), Github (CI/CD)
- Experience designing, developing and maintaining large-scale and well-documented ETL data pipelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to effectively collaborate with technical and business teams
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field is preferred
- Experience with Terraform is a big plus
- Experience with CI/CD data infrastructure build-up
- Experience in banking, financial services, credit card, fintech in a start-up environment
- Hourly pay range: $40-$60
- Imprint is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Imprint is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
- Imprint welcomes talented individuals from all backgrounds who want to build the future of payments and rewards.
- If you are passionate about fintech and eager to grow, let’s move the world forward, together.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.