This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
You will be a Data Engineer (ML, AI) at a new studio company tasked with building or leveraging machine learning solutions and developing applications utilizing AI frameworks and methods. This position will require you to design and collaborate with members across the organization to deliver product innovations leveraging your unique knowledge and skill set in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in our Big Data Platform. You are required to use advanced programming and analytical skills to solve a variety of complex business problems across multiple industries and through all phases of the business lifecycle.
- Write and test product or system development code.
- Participate in, or lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders to decide amongst available technologies.
- Review code developed by other developers and provide feedback to ensure best practices.
- Contribute to existing documentation or educational content and adapt content based on product/program updates and user feedback.
- Triage product or system issues and debug/track/resolve by analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on hardware, network, or service operations and quality.
- Masters or PhD required, preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related fields.
- Minimum of 4+ years related experience, preferably in Financial Services.
- Strong knowledge of statistics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- Experience in building or leveraging machine learning solutions and developing applications utilizing AI frameworks and methods.
- Advanced programming and analytical skills.
- Ability to solve complex business problems across multiple industries and through all phases of the business lifecycle.
- Experience in writing and testing product or system development code.
- Ability to participate in, or lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders.
- Ability to review code developed by other developers and provide feedback.
- Strong documentation and educational content creation skills.
- Ability to triage product or system issues and debug/track/resolve.
- Strong understanding of hardware, network, and service operations and quality.
- Valuable network and office space provided
- Advice and expertise offered
- Technical and design expertise available
- Operational support provided
- Capital available for funding
- Opportunity to work on machine learning and artificial intelligence projects
- Collaboration with members across the organization
- Opportunity to solve complex business problems
- Opportunity to contribute to documentation and educational content
- Competitive salary range of $175,000-$200,000
- Remote work option available
- Preferably located in the LA area for in-person collaboration
- Opportunity to work in a small team and iterate on ideas
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.