This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
You will be a Data Engineer (ML, AI) at a new studio company tasked with building or leveraging machine learning solutions and developing applications utilizing AI frameworks and methods. This position will require you to design and collaborate with members across the organization to deliver product innovations leveraging your unique knowledge and skill set in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in our Big Data Platform. You are required to use advanced programming and analytical skills to solve a variety of complex business problems across multiple industries and through all phases of the business lifecycle.
- Write and test product or system development code
- Participate in, or lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders to decide amongst available technologies
- Review code developed by other developers and provide feedback to ensure best practices
- Contribute to existing documentation or educational content and adapt content based on product/program updates and user feedback
- Triage product or system issues and debug/track/resolve by analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on hardware, network, or service operations and quality
- Masters or PhD required, preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related fields.
- Minimum of 4+ years related experience, preferably in Financial Services.
- Strong knowledge of statistics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- Experience in building or leveraging machine learning solutions and developing applications utilizing AI frameworks and methods.
- Advanced programming and analytical skills.
- Ability to solve complex business problems across multiple industries.
- Experience in writing and testing product or system development code.
- Ability to participate in design reviews and make decisions on available technologies.
- Ability to review code developed by other developers and provide feedback.
- Experience in contributing to documentation or educational content.
- Ability to triage product or system issues and debug/track/resolve them.
- Strong understanding of hardware, network, and service operations and quality.
- Full-time position
- Salary range of $175,000-$200,000
- Remote work option
- Preferably located in the LA area for in-person collaboration
- Opportunity to contribute to existing documentation and educational content
- Adapt content based on product/program updates and user feedback
- Triage product or system issues and resolve them
- Strong knowledge of statistical analysis software and data manipulation
- Experience in executing complex modeling/machine learning projects
- Opportunity to work on new product development from concept to final delivery
- Expert analytical skills
- Effective communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects of significant complexity
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.