This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
If you want to be part of a united team where everyone is empowered and trusted to make an impact, then Magic Leap could be the place for you. At Magic Leap, you will have the freedom to explore innovative solutions and use your talents to solve real-world problems. Working alongside industry experts, you can grow your skills and play a part in amplifying human potential at the intersection of the physical and digital worlds. Together, we can reimagine the world of work and make the impossible possible.
- Aid the Computer Vision teams in validating algorithm performance for pose tracking, dense mapping, eye tracking, etc.
- Use external high precision instruments like Optitrack motion capture systems, robotic arms, LIDAR scanners, and other embedded devices to collect ground truth data for algorithm development and testing.
- Perform data collection with a multitude of custom equipment.
- Conduct daily activities that involve data capture with existing systems and operating motion capture and 3D scanner equipment.
- Work closely with rapid prototyping Mechanical and Electrical engineers.
- Experience in working with computer vision technologies such as pose tracking, dense mapping, and eye tracking
- Familiarity with using external high precision instruments like Optitrack motion capture systems, robotic arms, LIDAR scanners, and other embedded devices
- Ability to collect ground truth data for algorithm development and testing
- Proficiency in data collection with custom equipment
- Knowledge of operating motion capture and 3D scanner equipment
- Strong collaboration skills to work closely with rapid prototyping Mechanical and Electrical engineers
- Ground truth data for algorithm development and testing
- Data collection with custom equipment
- Daily activities include data capture with existing systems and operating motion capture and 3D scanner equipment
- Close collaboration with rapid prototyping Mechanical and Electrical engineers
- Collection, verification, and analysis of data in high-throughput scenarios
- 3+ years of experience collecting multimodal sensor data
- 3+ years of experience with shell scripting, python, and Linux environment
- Experience with complex hardware and software debugging
- Experience with issue management system (i.e. bug reports, JIRA)
- Demonstrated technical documentation skills
- Project management skills
- B.S in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronic Engineering preferred or equivalent education
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.