This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Data Analyst II position is responsible for supporting and validating the Off-Benefit line of business network set ups and unit cost management activities. This includes conducting financial and network pricing modeling, analysis, and reporting. The role also involves conducting unit cost and contract valuation analysis to support pharmacy guarantee management, client network contracts, and prescription drug unit cost management strategies. Additionally, the Data Analyst II is responsible for managing data integrity, pricing models, performance reporting, and associated processes and procedures.
- Undergraduate degree required
- 4+ years of experience in a position monitoring, managing, manipulating, and drawing insights from data
- 3+ years of SQL programming with the ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries
- Experience building models and forecasts
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to make inform decisions
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program