This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Homebound is seeking a Construction Coordinator to assist with project management and field teams in coordinating residential construction projects. This role involves being the direct customer relations contact, coordinating activities on multiple projects, and guiding homeowners through the development life cycle. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, knowledge of the residential construction process, and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively. This is a long-term career opportunity within a rapidly growing development firm, offering potential advancement opportunities on a national level.
- Support the construction operations department with scheduling meetings, creating meeting notes, and performing other admin functions.
- Provide admin and project document support to field area managers, concierges, and forward planning department.
- Provide project accounting support to obtain lien releases and process invoices.
- Monitor and update company systems and online tools for tracking progress (AirTable).
- Blueprint power user (HB will provide training).
- Work closely with field staff to maintain job-site cleanliness through our vendors.
- Assist in submitting project documents for permit approval.
- Work with the design studio staff and purchasing department to align product specs.
- Provide scheduling support for Homebound’s PreCon process.
- Maintain document controls, assisting in the development and remittance of submittals, RFI’s, change orders, ordering materials, scheduling subcontractors, invoicing and closing outs project up to $10 Million.
- AS degree or greater in business administration, construction management and/or a history of successful experience working within the construction industry.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Project Coordinator managing multiple ongoing residential construction projects
- Maintaining document controls, assisting in the development and remittance of submittals, RFI’s, change orders, ordering materials, scheduling subcontractors, invoicing and closing outs project up to $10 Million
- AS degree or greater in business administration, construction management and/or a history of successful experience working within the construction industry
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work on multiple ongoing residential construction projects
- Exposure to all areas of construction
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Opportunity for career growth and advancement
- Ability to work with a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Equal opportunity employer
- Compliance with San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
- Comfortable and casual work environment
- Opportunity to work with online systems and tools
- Physical requirements may include operating a motor vehicle, climbing stairs and ladders, lifting heavy equipment, and working in muddy conditions