This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Parcl is a synthetic real estate platform that allows users to invest in the price movements of the residential real estate market in various cities and neighborhoods worldwide. The platform is highly liquid, carries low transaction fees, and requires no minimum investment. The company is looking for a Rust/Anchor and TypeScript developer to write clean and well-tested Solana programs, maintain TypeScript and Rust client SDKs, and build Rust client web services. The ideal candidate should have at least one year of experience writing smart contracts in production or two years of experience working in Rust/Go/C++/Java/Ruby in production.
- Write clean and well tested Solana programs using Rust/Anchor and TypeScript.
- Write and maintain TypeScript and Rust client SDKs.
- Build Rust client web services, such as APIs and account indexing infrastructure.
- Maintain Parcl v1 and v2 as needed.
- Perform internal code reviews and audits.
- Participate in system design.
- 1+ years of experience writing smart contracts in production OR 2+ years of experience working in any of the following languages in production, Rust/Go/C++/Java/Ruby.
- Precise and clear written/verbal communication.
- Mention “frogs” in your outreach letter so we know you read this.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.