This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Parcl is a synthetic real estate platform that allows users to invest in the residential real estate market worldwide. They offer investing, hedging, and liquidity in the real estate market, making it accessible to a broader audience. The company values grit, courage, curiosity, and gratitude, and they are looking for someone to contribute to their component library and design system, write clean components using React, Tailwind, and TypeScript, perform integration tests, and write engineering design documents. The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in writing React in production.
- Contribute to the component library and design system.
- Write clean components and flows using React, Tailwind, and TypeScript.
- Write minimal yet complete integration tests using Cypress.
- Write engineering design documents for new features.
- Perform internal code reviews.
- 5+ years of experience writing React in production.
- 5+ years of experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with Tailwind CSS.
- Experience writing clean components and flows using React, Tailwind, and TypeScript.
- Experience writing minimal yet complete integration tests using Cypress.
- Ability to write engineering design documents for new features.
- Ability to perform internal code reviews.
- Competitive salary range of $130-$200
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies such as React, TypeScript, TailwindCSS, and Next.js
- Contribution to a component library and design system
- Integration of minimal yet complete integration tests using Cypress
- Opportunity to write engineering design documents for new features
- Internal code reviews for continuous improvement
- Precise and clear written/verbal communication
- Deep understanding of advanced CSS topics and technical SEO fundamentals
- Experience with performance optimizations like Tree Shaking and Code Splitting
- Autonomy in work
- Nice to have experience in writing timeseries based components and GeoJSON based components
- Understanding of at least 1 blockchain and its programming model
- TypeScript mastery
- Passion for DeFi
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.