This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Parcl is seeking a skilled individual to join their team as a Solana/Rust/TypeScript Developer. In this role, you will be responsible for writing clean and well-tested Solana programs, maintaining TypeScript and Rust client SDKs, and building web services using Rust. Additionally, you will be involved in maintaining Parcl v1 and v2, performing code reviews, and participating in system design. The ideal candidate should have at least 1 year of experience writing smart contracts or 2+ years of experience in production with languages such as Rust, Go, C++, Java, or Ruby. Strong communication skills and attention to detail are also required.
- Write clean and well tested Solana programs using Rust/Anchor and TypeScript.
- Write and maintain TypeScript and Rust client SDKs.
- Build Rust client web services, such as APIs and account indexing infrastructure.
- Maintain Parcl v1 and v2 as needed.
- Perform internal code reviews and audits.
- Participate in system design.
- 1+ years of experience writing smart contracts in production OR 2+ years of experience working in any of the following languages in production: Rust/Go/C++/Java/Ruby.
- Precise and clear written/verbal communication.
- Highly liquid investment platform
- Low transaction fees
- Opportunity to invest in residential real estate market worldwide
- Ability to trade favorite cities and neighborhoods like Bitcoin or other crypto assets
- Culture of constant growth and maximizing potential
- Values of grit, courage, curiosity, and gratitude
- Opportunity to work with Solana programs, Rust/Anchor, and TypeScript
- Opportunity to work with blockchain and DeFi
- Salary range of $150-225K
- Commitment to diversity, inclusion, and providing reasonable accommodations
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.