This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Kodiak, a rapidly growing food company, is seeking an Associate Director of Demand Planning to join their team. Reporting to the Director of S&OP, this role will be responsible for managing the monthly demand planning process and driving continuous improvement. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of demand planning experience in the Consumer Products industry and will possess strong collaboration and analytical skills. This is a full-time, exempt position based in Park City, Utah.
- Manage the monthly demand planning process in cadence with the overall IBP process.
- Deliver best in class forecast accuracy, measure and report forecast accuracy and other KPIs as they relate to the demand plan.
- Understand drivers of errors, and work collaboratively to develop action plans to drive improvement and/or accountability.
- Manage the process to deliver the SKU forecast at the DC level to drive production and distribution decisions.
- Help to resolve supply issues by working with the supply team/sales to determine the best possible outcomes.
- Recommend improvements to the current approach that would support both improved accuracy and efficiency.
- Work collaboratively with supply to support inventory levels parameters and product excess and obsolescence risk. Monitor trends and make recommendations as needed.
- 7+ years of demand planning experience in the Consumer Products industry (food, non-durables etc.)
- Exposure to contract manufacturing environments
- Strong understanding of modeling, bias, and trends in data to improve forecast accuracy
- Ability to manage the monthly demand planning process in cadence with the overall IBP process
- Deliver best-in-class forecast accuracy and measure and report forecast accuracy and other KPIs
- Identify drivers of errors and develop action plans for improvement and accountability
- Manage the process to deliver SKU forecast at the DC level to drive production and distribution decisions
- Resolve supply issues by working with the supply team/sales to determine the best outcomes
- Recommend improvements to the current approach for improved accuracy and efficiency
- Collaborate with supply to support inventory levels parameters and monitor trends for recommendations
- Health/vision/dental plans
- 401k match
- Relocation assistance
- Annual performance bonus
- A company fleet of snowboards and other equipment
- Active lifestyle allowance
- Therapy Benefit
- All-you-can-eat flapjacks
- Flexible vacation
- Early-out Fridays
- Parental leave
- Casual dress code
- A variety of other Kodiak-unique perks