This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Kodiak, a rapidly growing food company, is seeking an Associate Director of Demand Planning to join their team. Reporting to the Director of S&OP, this role will be responsible for managing the monthly demand planning process and driving continuous improvement. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of demand planning experience in the Consumer Products industry and will possess strong strategic thinking and tactical skills. Collaboration with cross-functional groups and a focus on accuracy and efficiency are key components of this role.
- Manage the monthly demand planning process in cadence with the overall IBP process.
- Deliver best in class forecast accuracy, measure and report forecast accuracy and other KPIs as they relate to the demand plan.
- Understand drivers of errors, and work collaboratively to develop action plans to drive improvement and/or accountability.
- Manage the process to deliver the SKU forecast at the DC level to drive production and distribution decisions.
- Help to resolve supply issues by working with the supply team/sales to determine the best possible outcomes.
- Recommend improvements to the current approach that would support both improved accuracy and efficiency.
- Work collaboratively with supply to support inventory levels parameters and product excess and obsolescence risk. Monitor trends and make recommendations as needed.
- 7+ years of demand planning experience in the Consumer Products industry (food, non-durables etc.)
- Exposure to contract manufacturing environments
- Strong understanding of modeling, bias, and trends in data
- Ability to drive continuous improvement in demand planning process and forecast accuracy
- Collaborative mindset and ability to work with cross-functional groups
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage the monthly demand planning process and deliver accurate forecasts
- Experience in measuring and reporting forecast accuracy and other KPIs
- Ability to identify drivers of errors and develop action plans for improvement
- Knowledge of SKU forecasting and its impact on production and distribution decisions
- Ability to resolve supply issues and work with supply team/sales for optimal outcomes
- Proactive in recommending improvements to enhance accuracy and efficiency
- Familiarity with inventory level parameters and product excess and obsolescence risk monitoring
- Familiarity with the IBP process and continuous improvement methodologies
- Health/vision/dental plans
- 401k match
- Relocation assistance
- Annual performance bonus
- A company fleet of snowboards and other equipment
- Active lifestyle allowance
- Therapy Benefit
- All-you-can-eat flapjacks
- Flexible vacation
- Early-out Fridays
- Parental leave
- Casual dress code
- A variety of other Kodiak-unique perks