This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Affinidi is seeking an experienced AI Engineer to join their team and contribute to the development of their Affinidi Elements technology stack. The AI Engineer will be responsible for designing and developing AI/ML models, performing statistical analysis on big data sets, managing project infrastructure, and collaborating with other engineers to develop machine learning models. The ideal candidate should have a solid background in computer science, AI/ML, or data science, with a strong understanding of programming languages, deep learning, and machine learning algorithms. This role offers the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and make a significant impact on the future of identity technology.
- Design and develop AI/ML models to meet the requirements of the ongoing evolution of the Affinidi Elements technology stack, converting these AI/ML models into APIs that other developers can consume
- Perform statistical analysis on big data sets, and interpret highly complex data to arrive at actionable recommendations
- Manage project infrastructure and the development of AI models and projects
- Help to build out our team of other machine learning engineers, data engineers, and AI engineers to develop machine learning models for our core products
- Develop features and improvements to the Affinidi Elements product in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
- Collaborate with Product Management and other stakeholders within Engineering (eg UX) to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale systems environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Confidently own moderate to significantly complex features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members. Collaborate with the team on larger projects.
- Mentor other engineers, contribute to team and organizational improvements in processes and tooling
- Solid experience (6+ years) in computer science, AI/ML, data science, or another related field; a master's degree is recommended
- Solid understanding of common programming languages used in AI, such as Python, Java, C++, and R
- Familiarity with deep learning and machine learning algorithms and the use of popular AI/ML frameworks
- Advanced knowledge of statistical and algorithmic models as well as fundamental mathematical concepts
- Hybrid working model
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive compensation package
- Work within international environment
- Learning Budget
- Mobile Allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- Urban Sport Membership
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.