This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Bana Solutions is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to assist with the development, integration, deployment, and sustainment of critical Aeronautical systems. The primary responsibilities include leading the program's Multi-cloud DevOps capability, transitioning CI/CD pipelines, maintaining PaaS frameworks and Tanzu environments, creating and maintaining DevOps documentation, and contributing to other development and configuration management activities. The ideal candidate should have a bachelor's degree in a technical or related field with prior relevant experience, proficiency in software development projects or software integration projects in a service-oriented environment, and knowledge of AWS/Cloud technologies and DevOps methodologies.
- Lead the program's Multi-cloud DevOps capability spanning AWS cloud environments, including the Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Pipeline.
- Transition CI/CD pipelines from Jenkins to GitLab utilizing automated testing and deployment techniques.
- Maintain PaaS frameworks and Tanzu environments including maintenance, troubleshooting, and cloud optimization.
- Create and Maintain DevOps documentation.
- Maintain user-friendly dashboards displaying program metrics; generate ad-hoc data analysis reports for management and customer; drive business intelligence initiatives and data-driven innovations.
- Contribute to other development and configuration management activities.
- Highlight Development, Database Admin, and any Configuration Management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or related field with 12 years of prior relevant experience or a Master's with 6+ years of prior relevant experience
- Proficient in software development projects or software integration projects in a service-oriented environment (Cloud, SOA, Web-Services) or virtualization environment
- Proficient in AWS/Cloud technologies
- Experience with cloud-based architectures
- Understanding of DevOps methodologies and workflow
- Knowledge of the Architectural, SW Development and SW Sustainment Practices
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services (S3 Buckets, EC2, Reserved Instances, etc.)
- Familiar with System Engineering documentation creation (VDDs, diagrams, etc.)
- Team Collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence, RocketChat)
- Familiarity with Git / SVN
- Familiarity with some sort of deployment platform such as Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, or other proprietary deployment platforms
- Familiarity with automation platforms such as Ansible, Chef, Terraform
- Company paid Term Basic Life insurance
- Company paid Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- Company paid Short- and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Optional Dependent Life Insurance
- Spouse or domestic partner coverage
- Child Coverage
- Optional Employee Life/AD&D
- Optional Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Optional Critical Illness Plan
- Optional LifeLock/Norton
- Optional College Tuition Benefit plan
- Optional Pet Discount Plan
- Optional Legal Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Nine paid holidays per year
- Bereavement leave (unlimited)
- Jury Duty leave (unlimited)
- Election Day leave (unlimited)
- Military Reservist Leave
- Bana Solutions 401(K) Retirement plan
- Development opportunities (Conferences/Training/Certifications, Personal Coaching, Performance Management, R&D Opportunities)
- Bonus Potential
- Rewards & recognition programs
- Team building activities
- Company events
- IT/Computer Equipment
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Commitment to Diversity
- COVID-19 vaccination requirement or exemption options
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.