This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Site Reliability Engineer position at MobileCoin is to join their infrastructure team and focus on system performance, reliability, and observability. The engineer will work closely with the Head of Infrastructure and the engineering team to develop and expand the MobileCoin infrastructure to meet the needs of clients and node operators. This role offers a unique opportunity for a seasoned engineer to have a significant impact in a senior and brilliant team at an early stage of development, with a chance to enhance skills in DevOps and software engineering in a distinct system.
- Maintain, monitor and improve Kubernetes clusters
- Assist development teams in running, packaging, deploying, and troubleshooting applications
- Work with developers on streamlining deployment processes with Jenkins and other tooling
- Be responsible for maintenance and improvements to multiple internal services, such as Kubernetes, Prometheus, and Logging
- Monitor, triage, and respond to alerts in a 24/7/365 environment
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure the foundation of services is best in class
- Evaluate new technologies and implement them as appropriate
- Identify automation opportunities and implement them through custom or off-the-shelf solutions
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in cloud-based systems operations, Linux systems administration, SRE, or DevOps engineering
- Comfortable with Linux command line
- Extensive experience with Kubernetes
- Extensive experience with Docker and container orchestration (preferably Kubernetes)
- Experience with Prometheus and Grafana (preferred) or other monitoring systems (InfluxDB, StatsD, Graphite, etc)
- Experience with CI pipelines and Jenkins
- Security-minded and follows standard security best practices
- Good understanding of computer networking, TCP/IP, load balancing, distributed computing, web services, and fundamental internet protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, etc)
- Experience supporting production workloads and familiarity with monitoring
- Competitive Salary (based on experience)
- Annual bonus
- Blue-chip Healthcare Benefits
- Monthly Wellness, Food, Education & Tech Stipend
- 401k Matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Unique opportunity to be an early part of a fast-growing Silicon Valley "unicorn"
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.