This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This position is for a Customer Success Architect with ScienceLogic, a company focused on accelerating the adoption of Cloud and Hybrid IT for Fortune 500 companies. The role requires at least seven years of experience in monitoring network and data center technologies. The Customer Success Architect will be responsible for impressing customers with their technical knowledge, guiding them through the adoption of optimal solutions, and resolving technical issues related to ScienceLogic platforms. Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop customer rapport are essential for success in this role.
- Impress customers with exceptional problem-solving skills during enablement workshops to provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Lead in-depth discussions with customers to help them adopt the optimal solution and provide technical knowledge and guidance during implementation.
- Document the unique features of ScienceLogic compared to competitors in emails, Best Practice videos, and Knowledge Base articles, and provide guidance on achieving the best outcomes.
- Track, monitor, and coordinate the resolution of technical issues related to ScienceLogic platform deployments.
- Guide customers through use cases that result in improved business outcomes.
- Conduct technical training and enablement sessions for customers.
- Provide occasional tradeshow support.
- Communicate effectively and develop rapport with customers.
- Prefer U.S. Federal experience.
- Ability to speak/write fluently in English.
- Ability to travel onsite to customer locations estimated up to 10% of the time.
- A BS/BA degree preferred and 7+ years' experience in post-sales customer engagements.
- 1 year of ScienceLogic platform experience.
- Ability to articulate complex topics to business or technical audiences.
- Ability to translate technical advantages into business benefits and outcomes.
- Experience with Network and Systems Management systems.
- Understand the daily challenges faced by Enterprise IT Operations personnel in highly virtualized data centers.
- At least seven years of experience in monitoring network and data center technologies
- Ability to retain in-depth and hands-on product knowledge
- Borderline geeky addiction to staying up-to-date with the newest industry standards
- Ability to think on your feet during enablement workshops
- Excellent communication and customer rapport-building skills
- Ability to lead deep discussions with customers and enable them with technical knowledge
- Ability to document and articulate why ScienceLogic is different from the competition
- Ability to track, monitor, and coordinate resolution of technical issues related to ScienceLogic platforms
- Ability to guide customers through use cases that result in improved business outcomes
- Ability to conduct technical training and enablement sessions for customers
- Occasional tradeshow support
- Prefer U.S. Federal experience
- Ability to speak/write fluently in English
- Ability to travel onsite to customer locations (estimated up to 10% of time)
- BS/BA degree preferred and 7+ years' experience in post-sales customer engagements
- 1 year of ScienceLogic platform experience
- Ability to articulate complex topics to business or technical audiences
- Ability to translate technical advantages into business benefits and outcomes
- Experience with Network and Systems Management systems
- Understanding of the daily pains of Enterprise IT Operations personnel in today's highly virtualized data center
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) - two days off per calendar year for volunteering
- 5-year Service Milestone Sabbatical
- Paid parental leave
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Pet insurance
- HQ Office centrally located in Reston Town Center with well-stocked kitchen and catered lunch on Thursdays
- Regular virtual company-wide events, including cooking classes, yoga, meditation, and more
- Opportunity to learn and develop from industry experts
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.