This job is closed
About the position
This position is for a Customer Success Architect with ScienceLogic, a company focused on accelerating the adoption of Cloud and Hybrid IT for Fortune 500 companies. The role requires at least seven years of experience in monitoring network and data center technologies. The Customer Success Architect will be responsible for impressing customers with their technical knowledge, guiding them through the adoption of optimal solutions, and resolving technical issues related to ScienceLogic platforms. The role also involves conducting training sessions, developing customer rapport, and traveling to customer locations. Fluency in Dutch and English is required, and knowledge of Linux, TCP/IP, SNMP, XML, ODBC, Syslog, SSH is preferred.
- Impress customers with exceptional problem-solving skills during enablement workshops to provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Lead in-depth discussions with customers to guide them in adopting the optimal solution and provide technical knowledge.
- Document the unique features of ScienceLogic compared to competitors in emails, Best Practice videos, and Knowledge Base articles.
- Track, monitor, and coordinate the resolution of technical issues related to ScienceLogic platform deployments.
- Guide customers through use cases that result in improved business outcomes.
- Conduct technical training and enablement sessions for customers.
- Provide occasional tradeshow support.
- Communicate effectively and develop rapport with customers.
- Speak and write fluently in both Dutch and English.
- Travel to customer locations onsite, estimated up to 50% of the time.
- Collaborate with customers in various locations throughout EMEA, initially focused on The Netherlands.
- Articulate complex topics to both business and technical audiences.
- Translate technical advantages into business benefits and outcomes.
- Experience with Network and Systems Management systems.
- Understand the challenges faced by Enterprise IT Operations personnel in virtualized data centers as they migrate workloads to the cloud.
- Deliver impressive presentations, speeches, and written materials.
- Knowledge of Linux, TCP/IP, SNMP, XML, ODBC, Syslog, SSH.
- Familiarity with ITIL and Python is desirable but not required.
- Ability to speak/write fluently in both Dutch and English
- Ability to travel onsite to customer locations estimated up to 50% of time
- A BS/BA degree preferred and 7+ years’ experience in post-sales customer engagements
- 1 year of ScienceLogic platform experience
- Work with customers on-site in locations throughout EMEA, but initially focused on The Netherlands
- Ability to articulate complex topics to business or technical audiences
- Ability to translate technical advantages into business benefits and outcomes
- Experience with Network and Systems Management systems
- Understand the daily pains of Enterprise IT Operations personnel in today’s highly virtualized data centers as they migrate workloads to the cloud
- Proven or demonstrably dazzling presentation, speaking and writing skills
- Knowledge of: Linux, TCP/IP, SNMP, XML, ODBC, Syslog, SSH
- ITIL and Python are desirable but not required
- Remote-first culture with the option to work from home or come into the office
- 5-year Service Milestone Sabbatical
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Regular virtual company-wide events, including cooking classes, yoga, meditation, and more
- Opportunity to learn and develop from industry experts
- Diverse and inclusive workplace with a commitment to building a diverse team
- Equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other legally protected characteristics
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.