This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
MedeAnalytics is seeking a Sr. Cloud DevOps Engineer to join their Cloud Engineering team and play a key role in the ongoing automation initiatives and technology innovation. The engineer will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing the Cloud development platform and infrastructure, as well as leading cloud migrations. They will ensure that solutions are efficient, scalable, reliable, secure, and aligned with industry best practices. This is a lead DevOps role in a SaaS environment, reporting to the Sr. Director of Cloud Engineering.
- Application deployment automation and creation and management of CICD pipelines for on-prem, internal and external cloud-based platforms
- Helping with the on-boarding of new projects, developers, applications and new software tools
- Help define and refine user stories and acceptance criterion in achieving desired outcomes
- Collaborate as part of a global and diverse team, with clients across the globe
- Communicate with users, developers and other DevOps teams to get projects delivered
- Collaborate with platform, security and control teams to ensure firms policies are adhered
- Incredible Medical, Dental, Vision benefits (top of the line! Low premiums, HIGH coverage, low out of pocket costs) - Effective on the first of the month after your start
- Company paid Basic Life & AD&D Insurance, STD/LTD
- ROBUST Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401k with company match
- 9 paid holidays AND 3 floating holidays = 12 total!
- Paid time off accrual
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Professional Development
- and more!
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.