This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Principal Data Engineer at MedeAnalytics, you will play a crucial role in developing and overseeing the company's data product build and operations. Your responsibilities will include building data pipelines, managing the data lake, and enabling analytics, visualization, machine learning, and product development efforts. You will work closely with process owners, product owners, and business users to centralize and standardize data for use across the enterprise. Additionally, you will be responsible for implementing best practices, scaling data pipelines, and driving the adoption of data and business intelligence within the organization.
- Maintain a predictable, transparent, global operating rhythm for data access
- Collect, transport, maintain, and curate data in the Data Lake/data repository
- Centralize and standardize data for use by business, data science, and other stakeholders
- Increase awareness and democratize access to available data
- Contribute to code development in projects and services
- Manage and scale data pipelines from internal and external sources
- Build automation and monitoring frameworks for data pipeline quality and performance
- Implement best practices for systems integration, security, performance, and data management
- Create value through increased adoption of data, data science, and business intelligence
- Collaborate with internal clients for solutioning and POC discussions
- Evolve the architectural capabilities and maturity of the data platform
- "Productionalize" data science models and manage SLAs for data products and processes
- Support large-scale experimentation by data scientists
- Prototype new approaches and build solutions at scale
- Research state-of-the-art methodologies
- Create documentation for learnings and knowledge transfer
- Create and audit reusable packages or libraries
- Incredible Medical, Dental, Vision benefits - Effective on the first of the month after your start
- FREE single healthcare coverage!!!
- Company paid Basic Life & AD&D Insurance, STD/LTD
- ROBUST Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401k with company match
- 9 paid holidays AND 3 floating holidays = 12 total!
- Paid time off accrual
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Professional Development
- and more!
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.