This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, operations, sales, and marketing to identify needs and translate them into platform solutions.
- Participate in scoping, prototyping, testing, developing, deploying, maintaining, and evolving tasks inside your project.
- Deeply understand your areas of responsibility and expertise as it relates to projects.
- Write maintainable end-to-end code.
- Perform exhaustive end-to-end tests before submitting code for review.
- Estimate and prioritize inside a tasks management system.
- Participate in code reviews as the team grows.
- Mentor fellow team members as we grow.
- Manage work schedules and software personal backlog without supervision.
- Work in an asynchronous environment.
- Learn and master new technologies quickly to ensure Better Health aligns with industry best practices.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- SQL / noSQL design fundamentals
- AWS preferred (GCP/Azure will be considered)
- Product Design Experience
- Bonus Points for: Docker / CI/CD Pipelines, Cache servers (Redis), HIPAA Compliance
- Competitive salary + equity package
- Healthcare & Dental
- Flexible PTO
- Remote work first
- Join a team committed to improving the lives of those living with chronic conditions
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.