This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are hiring a software engineer to join our team. As a Frontend Engineer, you will be responsible for improving and creating interfaces for our customers. You will have ownership over large parts of the product architecture and will work closely with customers and design to define the product. Additionally, you will play a role in driving decisions outside of engineering, such as contributing to the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy. This is a great opportunity to learn what it takes to turn a product into a successful business.
- Help define lasting processes and own important parts of the product
- Improve existing products and create new ones to provide value for customers
- Create team-wide systems from the ground up and have an impact on best practices and engineering team's processes and culture
- Build products that people love and interact with users to gather feedback and troubleshoot issues
- Work directly with product designer, product manager, and business team to scope and execute large projects
- Be part of a dynamic engineering team and company culture that values collaboration, transparency, and autonomy
- 4+ years software engineering experience
- Experience with front-end web development
- Excitement to tackle hard technical problems: frontend performance, home-grown charting libraries
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly lunch stipend
- One Medical membership
- Comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance
- Competitive salary range from $170k to $210k dependent on years of experience and skill level
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.