This job is closed
About the position
Fathom is seeking a Senior Software Engineer, Backend remotely in Poland to contribute to their mission of using AI to analyze and structure medical data. The role involves developing data infrastructure, building interfaces, and creating scalable cloud-based machine learning systems. The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of development experience and a strong background in data engineering. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about building and supporting machine learning pipelines and wants to make a significant impact in the healthcare industry.
- Developing data infrastructure to ingest, sanitize and normalize a broad range of medical data
- Building performant and expressive interfaces to the data
- Creating infrastructure to help scale up data ingest and large-scale cloud-based machine learning
- Having 5+ years of development experience in a company/production setting
- Experience building data
- 5+ years of development experience in a company/production setting
- Experience building data infrastructure to ingest, sanitize and normalize medical data
- Ability to build performant and expressive interfaces to the data
- Experience creating infrastructure for large-scale cloud-based machine learning
- Competitive daily rate range of $400 - $600 USD
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and tools
- Chance to work on large-scale cloud-based machine learning projects
- Hands-on experience building and scaling up compute clusters
- Exposure to databases and large-scale data processing frameworks like Hadoop or Spark
- Ability to evaluate and choose the right tools for the job
- Opportunity to design a system capable of integrating and analyzing multiple data sources
- Bonus points for knowledge of NLP toolkits and experience with healthcare data and HIPAA
- Possibility of working with tools like Amazon Turk or DeepDive for data labelling and acquisition.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.