This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role is to lead feature development, design, optimization, testing, and maintenance of software applications and solutions for internal and external end users. The opportunity includes scaling products, working on the custom Moloco mediation backend and developer portal, and having a direct impact on Moloco's revenue. The ideal candidate should have 8+ years of software engineering experience, proficiency in backend/infrastructure systems, and a strong background in system design and development. Experience with large-scale distributed systems and mentoring junior engineers is preferred.
- Lead feature development, design, optimization, testing, and maintenance of software applications and solutions for internal and external end users.
- Help scale products and push for growth and scalability.
- Work on the custom Moloco mediation backend and developer portal for publishers.
- Collaborate with client engineers, PMs, and designers.
- Mitigate LAT impact and perform user intent analysis.
- Have a direct and substantial impact on Moloco's revenue.
- Possess 8+ years of software engineering experience using modern languages.
- Have 8+ years of software development experience on backend/infrastructure systems.
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree.
- Demonstrate system design and development skills.
- Mastery of multiple skills involved in developing large-scale systems.
- Experience delivering projects with material impact.
- Preferred: Experience working with large-scale distributed systems.
- Preferred: Experience mentoring and leading Mid and Junior Engineers.
- 8+ years software engineering experience using one or more modern languages such as Java, C#, Go, C++, etc.
- 8+ years software development experience on backend/infrastructure systems.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree (Master's highly preferred)
- System Design and development skills; from gathering requirements to design to implementation to production.
- Mastery of multiple skills involved in developing large scale systems, such as integration testing, deployment, monitoring, production troubleshooting, database schema design, or developing data processing pipelines.
- Experience delivering projects with material impact, through leading project teams of 5+ engineers and collaborating within and across teams and roles (Product Management, SRE, Data Science, ML engineering, etc); or through autonomously ownership of unusually complex projects, from inception to productionisation.
- Experience working with large-scale distributed systems
- Experience mentoring and leading Mid and Junior Engineers
- Moloco offers a competitive benefits package.
- Moloco values inclusion and offers innovative benefits to empower employees to take care of themselves and their families.
- Moloco promotes a culture of humility, where everyone's voice is respected, valued, and heard.
- Moloco encourages a growth mindset, seeing all situations as opportunities to learn, grow, and improve.
- Moloco pursues impactful opportunities with rigor and integrity, delivering durable value to customers.
- Moloco fosters a collaborative and inclusive work environment, striving to create a more equitable workplace.
- Moloco is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in its employees and not discriminating based on various characteristics protected by law.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.