This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
At Blitz, we're redefining gaming with a revolutionary software that analyzes real-time data from gameplay to empower gamers to improve their skills. As the Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to create the long-term strategy and vision for the Blitz Arena experience. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and launch new events for our game products, while also driving data-driven decision-making and incorporating customer feedback. This role requires 6+ years of hands-on experience in Product Management and a passion for creating great products in the gaming space.
- Independently identify opportunities to advance the user and business needs of our games products, and build consensus around a roadmap that achieves our product goals.
- Motivate and partner with business leads, designers, and engineer teams to design, plan, develop and launch new events for our game products.
- Be a domain expert that can collaborate with product managers throughout the organization who’s work touches game products.
- Work with Data Science to define KPIs that enable data-driven decision-making on the roadmap and overall future of the product.
- Drive A/B testing, market, and user research to identify customer needs and satisfaction drivers, and incorporate learnings into product decisions.
- Define, support and deliver innovative and intuitive member experiences and features to drive player engagement and satisfaction.
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies, ensuring successful launch execution, learning and adoption. Monitor competitors to compare and contrast different approaches.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in Product Management
- 2+ years of Partner Marketing experience
- Experience in BOTH direct-to-consumer and business-to-business digital products or services, with a record of launching products or platforms, preferably in the games space
- Experience with data-driven feature design and decisions
- Experience communicating both creative and functional feedback to diverse groups
- Passion for creating great products, with the ability to identify flaws and inefficiencies in the design, experience, and behavioral outcomes
- Experience guiding the full product development process: creation, design, execution, quality testing, etc.
- Experience translating UX testing and feedback into new features
- Ability to operate autonomously and capable of going from vision and strategy to execution with thoughtful business and user consideration
- Significant data-driven decision making while using available data
- Annual salary range: $160-220k USD + bonus
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 100% employee covered Medical, Dental, and Vision plan
- 401k matching
- Company-wide team building events