This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As the Product Manager at Blitz, you will play a crucial role in shaping the long-term strategy and vision for the Blitz experience. With a focus on data-driven decision-making, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities, design and launch new features, and drive player engagement and satisfaction. This position requires a strong background in product management, experience in both direct-to-consumer and business-to-business digital products, and a passion for creating exceptional user experiences. Joining Blitz at this exciting time will allow you to be part of defining what Blitz coaching means for gamers worldwide.
- Independently identify opportunities to advance the user and business needs of our games products, and build consensus around a roadmap that achieves our product goals.
- Motivate and partner with business leads, designers, and engineer teams to design, plan, develop and launch new features or products.
- Be a domain expert that can collaborate with product managers throughout the organization who’s work touches game products.
- Work with Data Science to define KPIs that enable data-driven decision-making on the roadmap and overall future of the product.
- Drive A/B testing, market, and user research to identify customer needs and satisfaction drivers, and incorporate learnings into product decisions.
- Define, support and deliver innovative and intuitive member experiences and features to drive player engagement and satisfaction.
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies, ensuring successful launch execution, learning and adoption. Monitor competitors to compare and contrast different approaches.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in product management
- Experience in BOTH direct-to-consumer and business-to-business digital products or services, with a record of launching products or platforms, preferably in the games space
- Experience with data-driven feature design and decisions
- Experience communicating both creative and functional feedback to diverse groups
- Passion for creating great products, with the ability to identify flaws and inefficiencies in the design, experience, and behavioral outcomes
- Experience guiding the full product development process: creation, design, execution, quality testing, etc.
- Experience translating UX testing and feedback into new features
- Ability to operate autonomously and capable of going from vision and strategy to execution with thoughtful business and user consideration
- Significant data-driven decision making while using available data, even if it isn't explicitly mentioned
- Annual salary range: $160-220k USD + bonus
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 100% employee covered Medical, Dental, and Vision plan
- 401k matching
- Company-wide team building events