This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Senior Product Manager at Rhino, you will be responsible for shaping the future of the all-in-one deposit management platform, Rhino+. Your main focus will be on the long-term success of this product, from strategy development to go-to-market execution. You will utilize user research, testing, and data analysis to inform your product decisions and work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful implementation. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in product management, data analysis, and experience in launching and maintaining excellent products.
- Build and execute the strategy for the Rhino+ product, from definition to GTM while partnering closely with Sales, Partner Success, Analytics, and Growth Marketing.
- Utilize user research, testing, and quantitative data to inform product decisions.
- Build and optimize Rhino's renter conversion funnel.
- Execute with thoughtfulness and quality to build products that delight Rhino's renters and partners.
- Work closely with Design and Engineering on implementation from start to finish.
- QA/UAT of new features as needed.
- At least 6+ years of Product Management experience
- Strong data analysis skills -- from writing SQL to conducting and synthesizing results from both qualitative and quantitative user research
- Demonstrated success in launching and maintaining excellent products
- A willingness to navigate complicated and ambiguous problems
- Strong working experience with Agile development processes
- Experience launching net-new products is a plus
- Previous B2B2C or D2C experience is a plus
- Remote position
- Competitive cash compensation package including base salary, performance bonus, and other financial perks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage (90% employer contribution) - eligible from your start date
- Flexible PTO Policy, quarterly team recharge days focused on mental and physical wellness
- Competitive Paid Parental Leave
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Bi-annual performance reviews and ongoing professional coaching and development opportunities with external partners
- Remote-first work culture with opportunities to collaborate as a team in person
- Opportunities to participate in ongoing diversity, inclusion and equity programming or join an ERG
- 401(k), HSA, Life & Disability Insurance Coverage ($0 employee contribution for additional insurances)
- Monthly lifestyle stipend to fit your needs (meals, wellness, co-working)