This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
BitGo is seeking a Senior Fullstack Engineer to join their team in India. The role involves building APIs, libraries, and services for their wallet services, collaborating with design and product managers to develop new UIs, providing mentorship to peers, and enhancing the performance of existing applications. The ideal candidate should have at least 3+ years of software development experience, proficiency in Node.js, Typescript, Mongodb, Express, and React/NextJS, and experience with unit, integration, and end-to-end testing.
- Build strong, resilient, and robust APIs, libraries, and services for wallet services such as hot and cold wallets, indexing, staking, and SDK services
- Collaborate with design and product managers to plan and develop new UIs for upcoming initiatives
- Build reusable code for future use
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand implementation requirements and limitations
- Provide mentorship to peers through code reviews and promoting best practices
- Provide maintenance support and enhance performance of existing applications
- Own functionality and scalability features from inception to deployment and customer integration
- Expose and document functionality to UI, third-party developers, and internal and external tooling
- At least 3+ years of experience of software development experience
- Experience working with Node.js, Typescript, Mongodb and Express applications
- Experience with React/NextJS and keep up to date with the latest frontend developments
- Experience with unit, Integration and end-to-end testing
- Competitive salary
- Meal & Commute allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Hybrid working model
- IT equipment support for work
- Great/Talented workforce to learn and grow with
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.