This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
- Build strong, resilient, and robust APIs, libraries, and services to power wallet services such as hot and cold wallets, indexing, staking, and SDK services.
- Take ownership of functionality and scalability features from inception to deployment and customer integration.
- Expose and document functionality to the UI, third-party developers, and internal and external tooling.
- Collaborate closely with all engineering teams to ensure consistency in understanding technical requirements and overall work quality.
- Provide mentorship to peers in the broader engineering team through code reviews and education on best practices.
- At least 5 years of back-end, server-side software development
- Bitcoin/Crypto experience
- Great at algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Strong experience with RESTful API development
- Competitive salary
- Meal & Commute allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Hybrid working model
- IT equipment support for work
- Great/Talented workforce to learn and grow with
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.