This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are hiring for a Senior Full Stack Java Engineer who will be responsible for developing workplace applications that improve personal productivity, collaboration, and connectivity. This role requires a highly skilled Java Developer with experience in scripting and automation, microservices architecture, Restful API development, and troubleshooting. The Senior Full Stack Java Engineer will work with a global financial firm to develop and maintain distributed applications, collaborate with an Architect on application integration, and work on projects involving smart building API integration. A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related field is preferred.
- Develop, maintain, and support multiple distributed applications for the Corporate Workplace Technology team.
- Collaborate with an Architect to develop application integration for workplace applications.
- Work on projects involving smart building API integration.
- Utilize Java, Web Services, Frameworks, and UI Technologies during all phases of development in the software development lifecycle.
- Translate high-level business requirements on multiple, complex requests into detailed functional, technical, and system specifications.
- Test software designs and solutions (including debugging and troubleshooting).
- Provide assistance and guidance during the QA & UAT testing phases to ensure that test cases are appropriate and determine the root cause and best resolution of escalated issues.
- 5+ years of experience with full stack Java development and skilled at scripting and automation in Java
- Strong understanding of microservices architecture, on-premise security controls, identity management, and technical architecture
- Experienced with Restful API development, Restful API design, API versioning, and API testing principles
- Familiarity with Swagger
- Knowledge of the CI/CD process and experience with Jenkins, GIT, and Gradle
- Proficiency in PostgreSQL
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing skills
- Ability to develop, maintain, and support multiple distributed applications
- Collaboration with an Architect to develop application integration for workplace applications
- Experience working on projects involving smart building API integration
- Utilization of Java, Web Services, Frameworks, and UI Technologies during all phases of development in the software development lifecycle
- Ability to translate high-level business requirements into detailed functional, technical, and system specifications
- Testing software designs and solutions, including debugging and troubleshooting
- Providing assistance and guidance during the QA & UAT testing phases
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field of study (preferred)
- Prior experience in managing integration with 3rd SaaS solutions that utilize
- Competitive compensation plans
- Long-term career opportunities
- Vacation, holiday pay, and sick days
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.