This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Dollar Shave Club is seeking a highly motivated Senior Financial Analyst, Retail to play a pivotal role in the day-to-day functioning of their retail business. The role involves collaborating closely with the retail finance lead and working with the team to drive product sales within retail partners. The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for conducting comprehensive opportunity analysis, creating item and volume-level Profit and Loss (P&L) assessments, compiling month-end closing documentation, and providing insightful analysis on factors driving variations in P&L line items. They will also support in maintaining appropriate controls and partner in developing monthly retail revenue forecasts and long-range planning models.
- Engage as a finance partner, collaborating closely with the commercial team to conduct comprehensive opportunity analysis for new business ventures
- Leverage financial expertise to gather pertinent information, aimed at creating item and volume-level Profit and Loss (P&L) assessments for new retail partnership opportunities
- Lead in gathering and compiling month-end retail closure package for CFO and retail finance lead, pulling details from both internal systems and external sources
- Provide insightful analysis as needed on factors driving variations for major P&L line items vs. the plan; offer explanations for these differences, including their potential long-term effects and future impact
- Support in maintaining appropriate controls (in Actuals and Budgets) for Trade, Coupons, Shopper Marketing, Asset Creation, and Media Buying
- Partner with the finance lead in developing monthly retail revenue forecast and long-range planning models to drive revenue and identify risk exposure
- Additional involvement in other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field; Master's or MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in CPG retail; Proven track record in financial management of a business
- Strong proficiency in Excel is required; experience in SAP, Hyperion a plus
- Flexible team player who is looking to thrive in a fast-growing environment
- Competitive salary range of $100,000 - $115,000
- Full-time exempt position
- Hybrid work environment (Headquarters in Los Angeles)
- Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
- Reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities
- Consideration for employment for applicants with criminal histories in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance
This is some text inside of a div block.