This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Dollar Shave Club is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. The ideal candidate will have strong financial modeling skills and the ability to merge analytical insights with strategic thinking to improve the business. Responsibilities include contributing to business modeling and forecasting, producing monthly reports, providing finance-based decision support, communicating the state of the business, managing inventory, and driving DTC innovation. A bachelor's degree in a quantitative or business field is required, along with 2-4 years of professional experience. Strong proficiency in Excel and Google Suite is a must.
- Contribute to the modeling and forecasting of the business of Amazon and international markets
- Prepare variance reports using data insights to identify trends and pertinent financial highlights
- Provide finance-based decision support to key leaders in the organization
- Develop and maintain KPI metrics and provide analytical support for strategic planning activities
- Collaborate with the media team to drive financial analyses and provide insights on scaling the business via media spend/acquisition
- Communicate the state of the business to key audiences through recurring updates and presentations
- Work with Supply Chain to manage inventory efficiently
- Help drive the DTC innovation process by working cross-functionally to grow the existing business.
- Bachelor's Degree in quantitative or business field (finance/economics)
- 2-4 years of professional experience in related industry; Subscription-based business, eCommerce, and/or AdTech experience preferred
- Strong proficiency with Excel & Google Suite a must; Advanced SQL and JDE experience a plus
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Adaptable in a fast-growing, often-time uncertain environment
- Full-time exempt position
- Hybrid role at Headquarters in Marina Del Rey
- Salary range: $100,000 - $115,000
- Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
- Reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities
- Consideration for employment for applicants with criminal histories in accordance with Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance
This is some text inside of a div block.