This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are hiring a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our global QA team at OpenFin. The ideal candidate should have technical expertise and QA knowledge to ensure high-quality standards. As a member of the team, you will collaborate with engineers to develop and maintain a testing suite for our products, including front-end, back-end, API, and integration layers. You will also contribute to improving our scalability and resilience, establish environments that replicate client setups, and approve release candidates. We are looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience in quality assurance, proficiency in testing frameworks like Jest and Selenium, and the ability to automate testing processes.
- 3-5 years experience focused on quality assurance for highly critical consumer driven platforms
- Confident command of tools such as Jest, Typescript, Selenium and other best in class testing frameworks.
- Excellent knowledge in building and maintaining automated test harnesses
- Experience with both Windows & Mac desktop applications and web front-end testing
- Prior exposure to building scalable testing infrastructure for web based applications
- Comfortable transforming quality assurance teams towards automation
- A passion for browser, web technologies, and desktop compiled languages
- Demonstrated ability to adaptable and resourceful and re-prioritize tasks as necessary, in a shifting environment
- Strong analytical thinking and high attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with agile ability to influence peers
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.