This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
You will be joining a newly created team at Vectra, a leader in AI-driven threat detection and response, that is focused on detecting attackers in the cloud. As a technical leader, you will bring years of professional experience to improve existing products and design and build new products and services. Your role will involve providing technical leadership, ensuring comprehensive testing, optimizing the design and development process, mentoring younger engineers, and collaborating with other groups to simplify security for customers. With a strong emphasis on technical expertise and a focus on delivering customer value, this position offers a unique opportunity to shape the team's processes, practices, and technical architecture.
- Provide technical leadership in the design and development of best-in-class security solutions
- Ensure comprehensive testing of any solutions developed
- Optimize the design and development process, as well as general work practices, to maximize quality and customer value
- Mentor younger engineers in terms of skills and career development
- Interface with other groups including Product Management, UX, Security Research and Data Science to help customers simplify security
- 10+ years' experience designing and building complex systems/frameworks
- Expert software engineering fundamentals
- Knowledge of software design principles and leading software development practices
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
- Willingness to get things done, learn new things, take initiative and challenge existing assumptions and conventions
- Experience building and deploying to AWS, Azure or equivalent
- Experience programming in python
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- Experience working with ETL pipelines and data transformation
- Experience working with a geographically dispersed team
- Competitive base pay
- Incentive plan eligibility
- Participation in the employee equity plan (stock options)
- Health care insurance
- Income protection / life insurance
- Access to retirement savings plans
- Behavioral & emotional wellness services
- Generous time away from work
- Comprehensive employee recognition program
- Commitment to creating a diverse environment
- Equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.