This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role at Samsung Next is that it is an opportunity to establish a career as a venture investor, specifically focusing on investing in startups in technology heavy areas such as artificial intelligence and machine learning. The role does not require prior investing experience, as Samsung Next offers a three-year development program to learn the fundamentals of investing. The Investor will work directly with experienced Managing Directors to develop their venture investment skills and gain exposure to a high quantity of deals, sourcing and closing deals, and partnering with portfolio companies. This is a hybrid position requiring regular in-office days in Mountain View, CA, and occasional global meetings.
- Undergraduate or an advanced degree in engineering or other technically related field
- Highly successful 3+ years of technical experience
- Knowledge and experience in AI, Robotics, Edge/Cloud Infrastructure, and/or Blockchain
- Genuinely intellectually curious and passion for technology and startups
- Thrives at playing many positions
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology in AI, Robotics, Edge/Cloud Infrastructure, and/or Blockchain
- Chance to contribute to investment decisions and learn from experienced professionals
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships in the startup ecosystem
- Supportive and responsive work environment
- Opportunity for regular travel
- Equal employment opportunity and dedication to diversity and inclusion
- Reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities
- Additional benefits and privileges of employment
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.