This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
LogicGate is seeking an InfoSec Engineer to join their Information Security and Technology team. The ideal candidate will have experience in information security or engineering, with a focus on cloud security, application security, vulnerability management, and security issue management. In this role, the InfoSec Engineer will be responsible for driving decision-making for security architecture design, implementing solutions to complex engineering and security problems, and partnering with engineers to implement security checkpoints in the development pipeline. The anticipated salary range for this position is $113,000-$138,000 per year, with additional benefits and equity.
- Drive decision-making for platform and application security architecture design and implement solutions to complex engineering and security problems.
- Assist in the use of scanning tools and threat modeling to analyze the platform and infrastructure, then prioritize resolutions based on the potential impact.
- Partner with engineers to implement and operate meaningful security checkpoints in our development pipeline.
- Take on miscellaneous security initiatives as part of an extremely cross-functional security team, including but not limited to security awareness, deal support, compliance, risk management, investigations, and third-party risk management.
- 4-6 years of experience in Information Security or Engineering
- Experience owning and operating technical processes relating to cloud security, application security, vulnerability management, and security issue management (at least 2 of the 4)
- Experience integrating systems, automating workflows, and directly administering security tools
- Eagerness and openness to contribute throughout every aspect of the information security program
- Competitive salary
- Variable compensation (bonus)
- Equity grants
- Generous paid time-off
- 12 Annual Company Holidays
- Summer and Winter Fridays
- Health Days for relaxation and recharge
- Career development and learning opportunities
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Regular People Leader training
- Internal Mentorship Program
- Annual Continued Education stipend ($1,000 per year per person)
- Inclusive and comprehensive total rewards packages
- Paid parental leave
- 401k matching
- Health, vision, dental insurance
- Accident and life insurance
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.