This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a high-performing Head of Finance to join our team. This full-time role will be responsible for overseeing all financial aspects of the business and driving the company's financial strategy and planning. The Head of Finance will assess financial performance, evaluate risks and investments, and assist with budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and decision-making. The ideal candidate will have excellent leadership, communication, and analytical skills, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. This role reports directly to the CEO and requires a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
- Implement strategies and policies to strengthen the business' financial position
- Build, maintain, and improve models for planning, measuring, and forecasting business performance
- Retain constant awareness of the company's financial status
- Work closely with external finance/accounting partners to prepare reports and assist with decision-making
- Drive budgeting and planning for the company, making recommendations for increased efficiency
- Analyze trends to reduce risks associated with investments or spending decisions
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, or Economics with knowledge of Accounting principles
- Experience building financial models along with strong analytical skills
- Experience overseeing finances for a fast-growing software company and managing cash flow
- High proficiency with Excel, Google Sheets, PowerPoint and Google Slides. SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with venture capital fundraising. Understanding of fiscal policy and investment regulations.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills. Able to communicate complex topics in straightforward manner.
- Market competitive salary
- Equity for all full-time roles
- Exceptional benefits
- Cash compensation salary range of $150,000 - $215,000
- Equal opportunity employer
- Consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran or disability status
- Opportunity to enable independent expression and build a better business model for creators
This is some text inside of a div block.