This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Dashboard developer at Vonage, you will play a crucial role in improving the customer experience and driving company revenue. You will be responsible for developing features for web applications within the cloud communications and APIs space, including sign-up workflows, payment systems, and debugging tools. Collaborating with various teams, you will contribute to delivering a world-class user experience across multiple platforms. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work in a diverse team and gain exposure to all Vonage API products and services.
- Develop features for web applications within the world of cloud communications and APIs
- Collaborate with product management, UX/usability/front-end specialists, QA testers, and internal users to deliver a world-class User Experience across multiple platforms
- Look for ways to further improve the applications' internal design, thinking about build, deployment, object-oriented design, automated testing, error handling, logging, monitoring, etc.
- Experience in developing web applications
- Knowledge of cloud communications and APIs
- Familiarity with sign-up workflows, payments, and anti-fraud workflows
- Ability to develop features for products such as Messaging, Voice, Verify, Insight, AI Studio
- Collaboration skills with product management, UX/usability/front-end specialists, QA testers, and internal users
- Understanding of build, deployment, object-oriented design, automated testing, error handling, logging, and monitoring
- Energy, curiosity, and a desire to learn
- Health Insurance
- Group Personal Accident
- Doctor Consultation
- Health Checkup
- Dental Benefits
- Wellness Programs
- Discounted medicine delivery
- Vision Checkup
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.