This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Financial Analyst at Pacvue, you will be a key member of the Corporate and Strategic FP&A team, providing valuable insights and analysis to support strategic decision-making and financial planning. Your role will involve assessing the company's financial performance, identifying trends, and recommending actions to optimize financial outcomes. This position offers ample opportunities for personal and professional growth, allowing you to gain exposure across a wide range of financial responsibilities.
- Support near-term and long-term P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow reporting and forecasting.
- Maintain ongoing management and KPI reporting for business stakeholders.
- Utilize established financial reports, models and processes to interpret data and offer valuable business insights and recommendations.
- Partner with Accounting team to facilitate month-end close processes and ensure accuracy of financial reporting.
- Facilitate business partner collaboration via financial planning systems for the purposes of reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Provide business partner support through the creation of ad hoc reports and analyses.
- Assist with ad hoc due diligence matters as needed.
- Proficiency in Excel for navigating large datasets and meeting accelerated deadlines
- Experience in financial analysis and providing insights and recommendations for strategic decision-making
- Knowledge of P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow reporting and forecasting
- Ability to interpret financial data and offer valuable business insights
- Strong communication and collaboration skills for working with business stakeholders and the Accounting team
- Familiarity with financial planning systems for reporting, budgeting, and forecasting
- Ability to create ad hoc reports and analyses
- Experience with due diligence matters is a plus
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA, Life Insurance and Pet Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- Take up to 2 Days of Paid Time Off to Volunteer with a 501c Organization
- Paid Parental Leave
This is some text inside of a div block.