This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Financial Analyst at Pacvue, you will be a key member of the Corporate and Strategic FP&A team, providing valuable insights and analysis to support strategic decision-making and financial planning. Your role will involve assessing the company's financial performance, identifying trends, and recommending actions to optimize financial outcomes. This position offers ample opportunities for personal and professional growth, allowing you to gain exposure across a wide range of financial responsibilities.
- Support near-term and long-term P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow reporting and forecasting.
- Maintain ongoing management and KPI reporting for business stakeholders.
- Utilize established financial reports, models and processes to interpret data and offer valuable business insights and recommendations.
- Partner with Accounting team to facilitate month-end close processes and ensure accuracy of financial reporting.
- Facilitate business partner collaboration via financial planning systems for the purposes of reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Provide business partner support through the creation of ad hoc reports and analyses.
- Assist with ad hoc due diligence matters as needed.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA, Life Insurance and Pet Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- Take up to 2 Days of Paid Time Off to Volunteer with a 501c Organization
- Paid Parental Leave
This is some text inside of a div block.