This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a senior engineering leader to join our rapidly growing company and lead a team of 6-8 engineers. As our engineering team continues to expand, you will play a crucial role in developing a roadmap, ensuring execution is reliable, and scaling our culture. With a track record of managing teams and shipping high-quality products, you will recruit and coach engineers, shape the engineering organization's operating model, and collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical functions. This role reports directly to the VP of Engineering and offers a base salary range of $190,000-$240,000/year.
- Develop a roadmap in partnership with the technical lead and ensure execution is predictable, reliable, and sustainable
- Recruit, grow, and coach engineers ensuring they receive regular feedback and opportunities to make rapid progress on their personal and professional goals
- Shape the broader engineering organization's operating model by spearheading technical practices, recruiting, onboarding strategy, planning, and prioritization process, and more
- Help scale the company's culture as it grows
- 4+ years of management experience managing teams of Software Engineers and track record of shipping high quality products
- Experience building web apps (ideally with React/TS) and/or native desktop apps
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- Managed engineering teams at a startup before where the rate of change is extremely high
- Clear and succinct communicator (written and verbal)
- Direct and emphatic while giving and receiving feedback
- Generous healthcare package
- Catered lunches
- Flexible vacation time
- Remote work options
- Equal opportunity workplace
- Diverse and inclusive team environment
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.